Blogging for me in recent months has become so hit or miss, I have been actively keeping up with reading blogs but have not had the time to keep up to date with my own! I think it is nice to get to know the person behind a blog and without daily posting I find that element hard to include, so I wanted to do this ‘tag’ that has been making the rounds as I have loved reading the facts on other peoples blogs.
All about me!
1. I live with my boyfriend Ally
2. We have two anniversary’s, it took him a year to actually get me to be his ‘girlfriend’ so we have been going out for 4 and a half years ( or 3.5 depending how you look at it!)
3. I am obsessed with charity shopping, I love the thrill of not knowing what I might find.
4. I hate soup, I hate its smell, texture, taste- bleurgh. Everything about it gives me the creeps.
5. In the last couple of years I have lost around 4 stone.
6. I have an older brother, Gareth who lives in London and a younger brother, Mark who lives in Glasgow.
7. I love watching documentaries
8. My middle name is Mary.
9. I am trying to educate myself on nutrition and healthy eating and find it really interesting.
10. I am a crap cook but wish I was good at it.
11. I completed courses in skin care, makeup and bridal makeup at college last year and am starting one on nutrition this year.
12. I adore walking places- I would walk over getting transport at any time ( as long as it is dry!)
13. I am not really into music that much, I prefer the radio.
14. I am still deeply in love with Joshua Jackson.
15. I wish I earned a little more money so I could travel more.
16. I adore peanut butter- I could literally eat an entire jar without blinking. Ally now hides the jar so I can’t come home and tuck in with a spoon.
17. I found the jar for the first time in months 2 days ago and I devoured most of it.
18. I have yet to find its new hiding spot L
19. I don’t have any tattoos but 7 piercings.
20. I adore mint green and gold jewellery.
21. I have dermotillomania and trichotillomania, I work hard to stop myself pulling out my eyebrow hairs but picking my skin is still a bad habit.
22. Ally calls me Steve half Jobs because I do lots of things at once, but never finish before I start the next.
23. I have a short attention span.
24. I love to get a bargain.
25. I love urban adventuring.
26. I would love to move abroad if I could move all the important people with me.
27. I adore crappy trashy tv and I don’t care who knows it!
28. I dance around my flat A LOT.
29. Skincare is my major spending downfall.
30. I used to drink massive amounts but am trying to learn to go out for tea and not always drink.
31. We had mice in an old flat and since then I am terrified of ever having them again.
32. I don’t sleep well and hallucinate a lot which causes much hilarity/ annoyance to Ally.
33. I despise racism.
34. I am incredibly proud of my friends.
35. I used to play the cello, the piano and sang in a choir.
36. I have a commuting nemesis who gets on at my stop- every day we fight for a seat. One day I think she will punch me.
37. I watch Eastenders.
38. I love putting make up on, I find it therapeutic.
39. I wish I could speak another language.
40. I will genuinely mourn my young persons rail care expiring this year.
41. I went to Canada for four months one summer and I still miss it and long to go back.
42. Going out for drinks and some dancing with my best friends is one of my favourite things.
43. I am very similar to my dad ( sigh.)
44. I sang with a choir at the opening of the Millenium Dome
45. I am still terrified of David Bowie because of the film labyrinth.
46. I have a degree in film, television and Sociology.
47. I am absolutely terrible at geography, ask anyone I know.
48. I have become horrifically organised and need to be more spontaneous
49. I am on IMDB.
50. I really, really want a pug.